Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Black Gothic Mermaid with Clownfish Friends Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Three Friends" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here


I am listing "Three Friends," an original painting of a black gothic mermaid with some of her clownfish friends.  Clownfish love sea anenomes and this mermaid's hair as well!  The art has a lowbrow surreal feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of mermaids and mermaid friends.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one that I am making progress at.

After the auction, "Three Friends" will be available on my website here.

6 comments:

Blogoratti said...

I love the colours in the painting, and its so vivid.

Gingi said...

Cute!!! I love it!! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Christine said...

Oh this piece is so beautiful! It makes me think of a Disney movie!

Unknown said...

Bravo a thousand times, Oh Lisa Isabella she is so outstanding, your talent is a marvel to me xo

Unknown said...

Love it very much!
Wonderful colours and that
girl looks just beautiful :)

Have a wonderful day!
Tinna ✐

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much blogoratti, Gingi, Christine, Lorraine, and Tinna!