Sunday, July 12, 2015

Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel Sketch Art + Purple Rose Website Update...



Here is a sketch of a big eye gothic maiden.  She is looking at us with a very direct and serious gaze.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.   


I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:



"Soft Dream" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

This is part of my gothic garden series...  This purple rose is one of my favorites from this series.  This floral art has an impressionist expressionistic feel.  The original is sold, but I do have this piece available as prints and ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has more art available, including a whole section of floral paintings!

Also, every week on Tuesday I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

She has very lovely lips! Beautiful flower too, the colour is gorgeous!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the chiseled look of her striking features. Blessings!

Unknown said...

She is so cute Lisa! :)
And I love the rose also :))

Have a beautiful Sunday!
Tinna ✐

Christine said...

She is so pretty and love your purple rose, congrats on the sale!

Wanda said...

These are both very lovely... She looks like she knows something we don't?? HaHa. Your purple heart has a lot of movement and expression...beautiful purples and lavenders.

GalleryJuana said...

You have two very distinct styles between your drawing and your flower painting. Wonderfully done! The purple rose seems like it is swirling right in front of my eyes.

Alexandra MacVean said...

I really do think you have the most incredible big-eyed gals. I can't wait to see this one finished. Happy SS! :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much, rose and fairies, they're such a joy to render!