Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Photograph of Pink Cherry Blossoms at Scharbarum Park + Mermaid Big Eye Gothic Sketch Art...



I took this photograph of pink cherry blossoms at Schabarum Park.  They are no longer in bloom, but I was fortunate to capture these flowers before their brief season of blooming was over...  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!


Here is a sketch of a big eye gothic maiden.  She has a slight tilt to her face and has a gentle smile.  I think she is most likely a mermaid, but she could be a fairy angel.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.

4 comments:

Onomiroro Dono Okeh said...

Your picture of the Cheery got me thinking "before you die! live." Oh it'll be lovely to see a painting of your sketch, its too beautiful not to be painted :).

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely photography and adorable big eyed girl sketch ~ Hope all is well with you!

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

Christine said...

Love your photo and your beautiful mermaid today Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Onomiroro, Carol, and Christine!