Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July + Vivid Stargazer Lily Flower Original Painting Website Update...



Happy 4th of July! If you're stateside, I wish you a safe and happy holiday.  I took this photograph a while back at Downtown Disney and thought it looked festive.  Happy wishes from http://www.lisarusso.com!


"Vivid" Original 18"x24" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Vivid" is a one of my large floral paintings.  It is of a vibrant stargazer daylily.  These flowers were painted from a photo I took of a lovely lily bouquet that was given to me as a gift.  I love lilies.  The art has an realist feel.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs! 

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has more art available, including a whole section of floral paintings!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful Lily! And a fabulous photos, happy 4th to you Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Angela!

Unknown said...

Happy belated fourth and what a beautiful Lily, I love Lily, in case I didn't I had to open a new blog : http://photographl.blogspot.ca/ just in case I didn't tell you x

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you had a great holiday! Your painting is gorgeous!!! Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Very sweet Lorraine and Stacy, thank you!