Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Pink Cherry Blossoms Flowers Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Sakura Ichi" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Sakura Ichi," an original painting of pink cherry blossoms.  These spring flowers are a favorite of mine, they are such a fleeting beauty that I have strived to capture here.  The art has a soft realist impressionist feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of spring flowers.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating and adding payment buttons to my website.  It's a very slow project, but one that I am making progress at.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely beautiful piece all finished!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine!

Unknown said...

Love your cherry blossoms Lisa :)
Beautiful colours and so fragile!

Have a beautiful weekend!
Tinna ✐