Saturday, April 15, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Goddess, April 15 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has an expression of strength...  I think she is most likely a goddess, although she could also be a fairy angel or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 15.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.  

9 comments:

Christine said...

She does look like a strong lady.

Jennifer Rose said...

pretty and strong looking :)

Anonymous said...

Love the flow of this maiden fair.
Happy Easter

JFM said...

Another beautiful Goddess Lisa!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค๐ŸŒธ

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful sketch Lisa. Happy Easter, hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Christine, Jennifer, Martin, Jan, and Valerie-Jael!

Lowcarb team member said...

I love her expression and her eyes.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the way her eyes are looking Lisa! Gorgeous!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Jan and Stacy!