Sunday, April 23, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Retro Angel Fairy, April 23 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a sweet smile and a retro look with her fluffy hair...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 23.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://alexandramacvean.blogspot.com/

I was lucky to win Alexandra's Sunday Sketches giveaway!  My photo of the goodies is in this post.  Sunday sketches is a wonderful group of artists hosted by the talented and charming Alexandra.  It took me a while to join in the group because of how polished most of the sketches are compared to my rough sketches, but they're a wonderful and sweet group of people.

16 comments:

Christine said...

Such a sweet fairy congrats again on your win!

Victoria said...

She is super-gorgeous! Her wide eyes are magical! I always love seeing your beautiful works and creative world!Wonderful!!
Victoria

JFM said...

She is another beauty to add to that wonderful world of fairy maidens that you create Lisa 💕

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your sweet and wide eyed fairy, she has such a lovely expression. Hugs, Valerie

carol l mckenna said...

Another wonderful 'big eyed girl' sketch ~ delightful ~ thanks ~ and congrats on winning the goodies from Alexandra ~ enjoy.

Wishing you a Happy Week ~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

I remember that hair style

Jennifer Rose said...

def has a very 50's look to her :)

NatureFootstep said...

I can´t wait to see this one painted. Must be special. Hope you will share it. :)

DVArtist said...

She has an impy smile going here. Like she wants to say something but is holding back. Love her.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Victoria, Jan, Valerie-Jael, Carol, Martin, Jennifer, NatureFootstep, and Nicole! NatureFootstep, I'm glad you like her; but I think she isn't one that I will be painting at this time, I did enjoy sketching her though.

stefanie stark said...

I always love the eyes of your maidens and now I see on your photo that your eyes are so similar to all of your beautiful ladies. And I love them so much in color too.

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks so very much Stefanie!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely expression she has.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is adorable Lisa! Love her!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy!