Monday, April 17, 2017

WIP Magician's Lionhead Bunny Rabbit Art Original Painting Work in Progress + April Sketches, Sketch 17, Big Eye Angel Fairy...



In this original acrylic work in progress WIP painting I am a couple of layers in on the curtain behind a magician's lionhead rabbit.  The rabbit's name is Maximillion and the reference is courtesy of his person David Reeves Payne.  I still have quite a ways to go on the background before I get to the bunny though...  There is also the magic hat, but that will come much later.  I know I've painted a quite a few bunny paintings, but I love rabbits so, I think there's always room to add another member to my fluffle...  


This is a work in progress, but I also usually post at least one finished piece on Tuesdays if you'd like to come to visit!  You also may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

=============================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed anime maiden.  She has an expression of kindness and wears a rose choker...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 17.

This is a rough sketch.  

9 comments:

Christine said...

Can't wait to see this bunny piece evolve! Sweet maiden sketch too!

Valerie-Jael said...

I am very much looking forward to seeing more of this bunny, and the sketch is gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm loving this bunny piece already and can't wait to see this piece as it evolves more ...

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

There is something about the maiden's expression

JFM said...

It will be fun to watch the bunny magically appear... with you talented art brush of course 🎨
Your maiden is already a beautiful piece of art Lisa 💞

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, a pintura acrílica do coelho vai ficar um espanto de beleza, sua arte é um encanto.
AG

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Christine, Valerie-Jael, Jan, Martin, Jan, and AG!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your bunny painting is going to look amazing! I can't wait! Gorgeous sketch!!! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Stacy!