Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Original Sakura Cherry Blossoms Painting! 1st Tuesday Art Prints & ACEO Prints! April Sketches...



"Sakura Ni" Original 5"x7" Painting on Panel Here

This week my featured painting is "Sakura Ni".  These cherry blossoms are pink and white.  These flowers have such a delicate beauty, seeing them brings me joy as does painting them...  It is the second in this series.  The art has a soft realist impressionist feel.  The original floral painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is spring and includes a selection of my flowers as well as some bunny rabbits in addition to a lamb; you may see them here.

Featured Image "Sakura Ni"
5"x7" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

================================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She seems to have an alluring mystery...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be a goddess or an angel fairy.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 18.

This is a rough sketch.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Your cherry blossoms are sooo gorgeous! Your maiden is so pretty with her big eyes too.

Jennifer Rose said...

nice flowing hair on your maiden :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I love those flowers; and that hair...

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful photo and sketch. The cherry blossoms are always so beautiful. Hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

"Sakura Ni" ... is a most beautiful painting, the colours so delicate.

All the best Jan  

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Jennifer, Martin, Valerie-Jael, Regine, and Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

Gorgeous blossom painting!! And, I love your maiden Lisa! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks Stacy!