Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Original Big Eye Black Gothic Mermaid with Clownfish Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! April Sketches...



"Three Friends" Original 11"x14" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Three Friends," an original big eye painting of a black gothic mermaid with her clownfish friends. She has huge brown eyes and the clown fish seem to be very fond of her. The piece has a surreal lowbrow fantasy feel. I love mermaids so...  The original painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is spring and includes a selection of my flowers as well as some bunny rabbits in addition to a lamb; you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

======================================


Here is a sketch of two petunia flowers.  One is nestled up against the other.  I'm unsure if I'll paint them or not, but I did enjoy sketching them... 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in April.  This is day 11.  

This is a rough sketch.

16 comments:

JFM said...

Lisa, Three Friends is so gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the Clown Fish look true to life! You are so talented!!!
Your Petunia drawings are also lovely.

Have a nice evening~

Christine said...

Lovely mermaid and clownfish! Beautiful petunia sketch too!

Jennifer Rose said...

the colours on the painting are great, go really well together :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the maiden. I bet I'm not the only one.

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh she is gorgeous. I love her skin color.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your wonderful painting, great sketch, too. Hugs, Valerie

Lux G. said...

It's lovely. Wow!

R's Rue said...

Great.

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, o resultado final da pintura é maravilhoso, o esboço para lá caminha.
Votos de Páscoa repleta de alegria! Feliz Páscoa!
AG

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jan, Christine, Jennifer, Martin, Nicole, Valerie-Jael, Lux, Regine, and AG!

NatureFootstep said...

love your mermaid! It is amazing how your sketches changes when you paint them :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks NatureFootstep, they definitely do change between initial rough sketch and completion...

Lowcarb team member said...

Those clown fish are so colourful

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your painting is so cute! I love it Lisa! Another gorgeous flower sketch! Beautiful! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!