Saturday, October 29, 2016

Happy National Cat Day + Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, October 29, Art Sketches Daily...


This angel fairy and her cat and I send Happy National Cat Day wishes from lisarusso.com.


"All Creatures Great and Small" Original 11"x14" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She is has a sweet and direct gaze...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in October.  This is day 29.


This is a rough sketch.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how beautiful!!

Christine said...

Beautiful painting, love the vivid red. Your maiden sketch is so sweet.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your painting with the cat! It is so beautiful! Happy National Cat Day! Gorgeous maiden! Big Hugs!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your painting is absolutely gorgeous. Great sketch, too. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

Sweet Lily said...

Very nice!! :)

baili said...

loved your fairy .
great idea to put in her red color she looks gorgeous

Lowcarb team member said...

I didn't know it was National Cat Day ...
Nice!

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much laurie, Christine, Stacy, Valerie-Jael, LCKK, baili, and Jan!

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous
Happy belated cat day

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Martin!