Monday, October 24, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, October 24, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  I think she looks sweet and a little bit shy...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in October.  This is day 24.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.  

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous maiden, love her sweet expression. hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

you know this is breath taking.

Christine said...

She looks so gentle and swwet!

DVArtist said...

I don't know she looks a bit mischievous. LOL Either way she is beautiful.

Haddock said...

Like Nicole said, she looks a bit mischievous.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie-Jael, Martin, Christine, Nicole, and Haddock! I appreciate your thoughts.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is beautiful Lisa!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy!