Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Fairy, October 13, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has fall leaves accenting her hair and dark makeup surrounds her eyes...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in October.  This is day 13.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

She looks good, love the dark around her eyes, she looks like she's out to have fun! Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Oh she looks ready to celebrate fall, very glamorous!

DVArtist said...

Ohhh she is beautiful. I really like the leaf idea. So creative. You always inspire me.

NatureFootstep said...

nice sketch. Might be great for Halloween I think. :)

Jennifer Rose said...

very dramatic eye make up :)

Anonymous said...

Preparing to toy with our imagination again...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie-Jael, Christine, Nicole, NatureFootstep, Jennifer, and Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is wicked cool Lisa! Paint her! Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy! I'll think about it, I definitely want to do a fall leaf fairy at some point...