Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, October 30, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has long flowing hair and a charming look to her...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  She is a maiden I intend to paint, this is my second, improved sketch of her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in October.  This is day 30.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

She is beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Studio Kaufmann said...

Love your fairy! I feel like she is having some wicked thoughts.
#PPF

NatureFootstep said...

I like the flowing hair :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful big eyes and flowing hair ...

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Love the flow

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Valerie-Jael, Kaufmann, NatureFootstep, Jan, and Martin!

Serena Lewis said...

Well done on your daily sketches, Lisa! I never made it for INKtober but I will try again next year. Your maiden is lovely!

Unknown said...

Good for you making it through October. I got derailed around the 10th and never caught up. Your maiden has a bit of a Bettye Page vibe going on, must be the bangs.

Magic Love Crow said...

Your maiden is striking Lisa! Beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Serena, Paula, and Stacy! I'm trying again for November, but I'll be out of town for a while, so we'll see...

Christine said...

Lovely flowing hair!