Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3, Sketches Daily, Big Eye Angel Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has her eyes closed with her head tilted gently back...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  

I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in October.  This is day 3.  Until my replacement sketchbook arrives, I think I am back to regular pencil sketches for a while... 

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

9 comments:

Christine said...

she is so pretty!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful sketch, she looks so peaceful, as if she is dreaming about something lovely...Hugs, Valerie

NatureFootstep said...

ah, she is taking a nap today :)

Anonymous said...

This is rich in possibilities. Happy adventuring

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Valerie-Jael, NatureFootstep, and Martin!

Jennifer Rose said...

very sleepy maiden, looks peaceful :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Jennifer!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hope your sketch book arrives soon! This maiden is so peaceful looking!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy, I hope so too!