Sunday, July 30, 2017

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, July 30 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has her hair up with beautiful adornments and has a gentle and yet strong expression.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 30.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

She is gorgeous! Hope the new week will be a good one for you! Hugs, Valerie

SHON said...

I love your sketch so much. Please, paint it!

Christine said...

Love your maiden's hair and adornments today!

NatureFootstep said...

she looks more mature and elegant then your maidens usually do. I like it :)

Jennifer Rose said...

oh very pretty and elegant maiden! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so elegant. Thank you

baili said...

Elegantly beautiful fairy!!!
you are wonderful artist my friend!

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful! ~ ^_^

Lowcarb team member said...

Love her hair.

Enjoy this last day of July and my good wishes for August.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so very much for your sweet and thoughtful words!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow Lisa, she is amazing! Totally different look! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy!