Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Original Big Eye Gothic Fairy Iris Garden Guardian Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! The Art Collector Starter Kit IV Group Exhibition Part II at the Corey Helford Gallery...



"Iris Dream" Original 16"x20" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Iris Dream."  She has large deep green eyes, lovely pink hair hair, and a pink and peach bearded iris adorning her head.  The art has a lowbrow surreal fantasy feel.  The original big eye gothic angel fairy garden guardian painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is big eyes of blue, you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

=====================================================

The Corey Helford Gallery has three sections, there is the main gallery and then two additional galleries.  I went to see The Art Collector Starter Kit IV Group Exhibition as a couple of my favorite artists had work in the show.  As there were so many pieces that I liked, I have shared the show in two parts, Part I is here and features art by Jasmine Becket-Griffith amongst others.  I'm opening Part II with a piece by one of my favorite artists, Camilla d'Errico.  The show was filled with so many beautiful pieces. The Art Collector Starter Kit IV Group Exhibition is CLOSED, but the gallery may have some of these artists' works available.


"THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT" by Camilla d'Errico

"CRADLE" by Yuka Sakuma

"MOTHER EARTH" by Maika Kobayashi

"WHO ARE YOU?" 2017 by Brandi Milne

"WINGS" by Maria Kreyn

"ZOMBI" by Carlos Ramos

"DAISY" by Sylvia Ji

"GREEN APPETITE" by Victor Fota

"TABITHA - WHILE IT LASTED" by Lu Cong

"IMBUE" by Sasha Ira

"WHEN THE FLOWERS BLOOM" by Miho Hirano

Whilst I have continued to sketch daily, I spent my time getting this ready and haven't had a chance to prep my sketches yet.  I'll try to get caught up on posting my daily sketches tomorrow.

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your painting is out of this world beautiful, I think it's my favorite till now. Wonderful photos from the exhibition, too, thanks for sharing. Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Your fairy is so lovely and thanks for showing this wonderful gallery art.

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty pink painting :)

I follow Camilla d'Errico on Instagram, her work is great :)

Lowcarb team member said...

I think your painting looks great, I do like the colour.
Thank you for sharing your photo's showing the exhibition.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Your paintings are awesome!! I took a look at your art on Ebay too. I love that Wonder Woman!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a marvelous look around, Thank you so much.

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Olá, admiro a sua arte, Iris Dream com os seus lindos olhos grandes está lindo e perfeito, as restantes imagens são igualmente belas.
Continuação de boa semana,
AG

SHON said...

I love your Iris Dream. Your paintings are so beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie, Christine, Jennifer, Jan, Lisa, Martin, AG, and SHON!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your painting is so beautiful Lisa and I love the art pieces from the gallery!! BIG HUGS!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy!