Sunday, July 2, 2017

Art Sketch of Orchid Flowers, July 2 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of two orchid flowers.  I thought this angled view of them was fascinating.  I'm unsure if I'll paint them or not, but I did enjoy sketching them. 


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 2.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://alexandramacvean.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful sketch, love the unusual angle. Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Beautiful sketch, I love orchids.

NatureFootstep said...

orchids are great looking at any angle :)

Neesie said...

Orchids are fantastic and such a brilliant subject to sketch or paint.
That's certainly an unusual angle, but it totally works.
Thanks for sharing and I wish you a wonderful weekend :D

Anonymous said...

Love the flow of these orchids

Blogoratti said...

Nicely done, and interesting sketch. Greetings to you!

SHON said...

That is a very beautiful sketch of two orchid flowers. I love it.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Valerie, Christine, NatureFootstep, Neesie, Martin, Blogoratti, and SHON!

Lowcarb team member said...

Orchids are a very nice flower, I like your sketch

All the best Jan

Jennifer Rose said...

the different angle could make for an interesting painting :)

Alice said...

I can almost smell them!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jan, Jennifer, and Alice!

GalleryJuana said...

orchids are so hard for me to draw and you've done this beautifully!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your sketch is very interesting and pretty! Big Hugs Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Juana and Stacy!