Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Original Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel Framed Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! The Art Collector Starter Kit IV Group Exhibition Part I at the Corey Helford Gallery...



"Scarlet" Original 8"x10" Framed Painting on Panel Here

This week my featured painting is "Scarlet."  This big eye beauty has gorgeous red hair and big blue eyes.  The art has a lowbrow surreal feel.  I have a number of wonderful frames, I painted her specifically for this frame.  She is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!   

She has red hair, white highlights, and blue eyes, so I thought she was fitting to debut on the fourth of July.  Happy 4th of July!


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is big eyes of blue, you may see them here.

Featured Image "Scarlet"
8"x10" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

======================================================

The Corey Helford Gallery has three sections, there is the main gallery and then two additional galleries.  I went to see The Art Collector Starter Kit IV Group Exhibition as a couple of my favorite artists had work in the show  As there were so many pieces that I liked, I will share the show in two parts and link them together when I get around to the next part.  I'm opening Part I with a piece by one of my favorite artists, Jasmine Becket-Griffith.  The show was filled with so many beautiful pieces. The Art Collector Starter Kit IV Group Exhibition is CLOSED, but the gallery may have some of these artists' works available.

Edit:  Part II is here and features art by Camilla d'Errico amongst others.

"GIRL WITH A PEARL EARRING" by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

"SOFT" by Luke Chueh

"WHITE FOX" by Chie Yoshii

"BLUE AND BLUSH" by Meredith Marsone

"I WILL SURVIVE" by Yosuke Ueno

"HIDDEN INDUSTRY" by Brooks Salzwedel

"PASSENGER" by Ben Howe

"RAVEN" by Nigel Cox

"SOMEONE LIKE ME" by Korin Faught

"MAIDEN UNDER WATER" by Hirabayashi Takahiro


Whilst I have continued to sketch daily, I spent my time getting this ready and haven't had a chance to prep my sketches yet.  I'll try to get caught up on posting my daily sketches tomorrow.

11 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

very stunning red hair :) and the frame goes really well with it :)

Christine said...

Love your maiden's red hair, stunning! Thanks for sharing the beautiful gallery pieces. Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That red hair. Love it. Thank you for the tour.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your red headed lady, so beautiful and expressive. Great art from the gallery, too, thanks for sharing. Hug, Valerie

SHON said...

These paintings are like a fairy tale! Very beautiful.

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Olá, o resultado fina da pintura Scarlet é fantástico, ficou encantador, as imagens seguintes são todas maravilhosas, gostei muito da Raven do Nigel Cox.
Continuação de feliz semana,
AG

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Jennifer, Christine, Martin, Valerie, SHON, and AG!

Nicolas Hall said...

Scarlet is perfect for her frame! It is such a treat to see your work in it's sketch form and then to see a completed painting. What stays true throughout and what emerges in the painting. Inspiring!!! She does have a very fairy-tale quality to her. Even so, I'd imagine her to have a rather prickly side that takes little grief from anyone else. :) Beautiful work Lisa!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Nicolas, your insights are so thoughtful.

Magic Love Crow said...

Scarlet is amazing! She is so beautiful Lisa!! Thank you for sharing the other art pieces!! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Stacy!