Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Original Sweet Pea Flower Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! July Sketches...



"To Touch the Sky" Original 8"x10" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "To Touch the Sky," an original painting of deep purple and burgundy sweet pea flowers.  The original floral painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  This piece is dreaming of the sky with blossoms reaching upwards.  The art has a soft realist feel.


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is big eyes of blue, you may see them here.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

===================================================


Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a look of mystery about her.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 25.

This is a rough sketch. 

10 comments:

SHON said...

I love your sketches and paintings of flowers and big-eyed maiden so much! They are always a pleasure for a soul! Today I fell in love with your painting of pea flowers. So marvellous!

carol l mckenna said...

Touch sky is so elegant ~ beautiful and love your big-eyed maiden ~ lovely ^_^

Christine said...

Beautiful sweet pea painting and a stunning fairy!

Jennifer Rose said...

lovely colours in the painting and good job continuing with your sketching :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is beautiful. But so are the flowers. (but that hairstyle...)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful sketch, and those sweet peas are fabulous, great colours, they look so perfect. Well done! Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much SHON, Carol, Christine, Jennifer, Martin, and Valerie!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your painting is gorgeous Lisa!! I LOVE your maiden!! WOW!!! She is a different look for you!! Paint her! Big Hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

Just love your painting.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy and Jan!