Sunday, December 27, 2015

Art Sketch of a Sultry Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think she has a subtle, sultry quality...  I've given her the suggestion of wings as I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.    


This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at http://www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Christine said...

Ohhh ...she is a stunner! Wish we could see her coloured in.

Alexandra MacVean said...

She's a winner and so beautiful, Lisa. Hope you have a lovely week! :)

Jennifer Rose said...

A mermaid with wings :D

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Alexandra, and Jennifer! I wish I was fast enough to complete more paintings... I think some mermaids do have wings, perhaps...

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the way she looks!!!! Something different for you Lisa! I agree, she is a winner!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Stacy!