Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Marigolds Flowers Original Floral Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints!



This Week "Encantadoras" Original 8"x8" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Encantadoras," an original floral painting.  This painting of golden orange marigolds will probably be the last painting I complete this year.  Marigolds are a flower loved in Day of the Dead / Dia de los Muertos festivities.  I think they are enchanting and lovely.  The art has a soft realist impressionist feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of flowers, they are some of my favorites...  


Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Lisa this is stunningly beautiful you did such a good job, love the details.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, I very much appreciate your sweet words!

Jennifer Rose said...

turned out lovely :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Very, very pretty! Lisa, do you ever keep any of your original paintings? I think this year, will be the first time, I have kept 3 of mine.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jennifer and Stacy! I do keep some original paintings, I have a hard time parting with my art, but I also love when it goes to new homes that will love it...