Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Photograph of Tiny Wildflower Flowers at Descanso Gardens...



I took this macro photograph of these wildflowers at Descanso Gardens during my most recent visit.  They were extremely tiny and oh so delicate.  I can see a simpler version of them as a garland for one of my fairy angel paintings.  I don't know what these flowers are called, but they were so lovely.  They're replanting the flower beds though, so I'm not sure if they're still there.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

that is a very nice photo :D lovely lighting

Christine said...

They are lovely and delicate looking!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jennifer and Christine!

Magic Love Crow said...

So pretty and delicate!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy!