Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Gothic Big Eye Angel Fairy Original Fantasy Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints!



This Week "Twilight Angel" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Twilight Angel," an original fantasy painting.  This big eye gothic beauty has bright blue eyes and soft blue hair.  The art has a surreal lowbrow feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of winter.  Christmas is just around the corner and winter has just begun...  


After the auction, "Twilight Angel" will be available on my website here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh she looks magical!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine!

sheila 77 said...

I'm loving all the blues here and her lovely blue eyes. It's a beautiful painting, full of light.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is really precious Lisa! I love her!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you very much Sheila and Stacy!