Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Gothic Big Eye Mermaid Original Fantasy Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints!



This Week "Midnight Kiss" Original 5"x7" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Midnight Kiss," an original fantasy painting.  This big eye gothic beauty has violet eyes, burgundy hair, and midnight blue lips.  Her tail is inspired by a fancy betta fish.  The art has an surreal lowbrow feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of mermaids.    

After the auction, "Midnight Kiss" will be available on my website here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh I love her, such gorgeous colouring, the hair and eyes.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is so cool! Love the colours!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine and Stacy! I enjoyed giving her fun colors.

sheila 77 said...

So young but with a very strong personality.
It's a terrific portrait. I love the violet eyes and blue lips and her hair-style.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Sheila!