Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Photograph of Peach Water Lily Flowers at the Norton Simon...



In addition to having a wonderful art collection, the Norton Simon Museum of Art has a beautiful pond that you may walk around.  I took this photograph of this peach water lily a while back.  I love to paint water lilies, so whenever I get the opportunity to photograph them, I try to do so.  These flowers are not in season here right now, but one of the lovely things about photographs is that they can be enjoyed at any time.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!


You may see some of my finished paintings at http://www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Christine said...

It is lovely!

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice photo :)

DVArtist said...

This is really beautiful.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Jennifer, and Nicole! There is so much beauty both within and out at the Norton Simon...

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful, thank you!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so much Stacy!