Monday, December 28, 2015

Portrait Art of Me by the Wonderous Rose Adare



When artist Rose Adare had her campaign to fund her west coast tour, I jumped at the chance to buy a portrait by her.  Rose did this art based on a photograph of me that I have in my auctions near the bottom here.  It is drawn in pastels.  I gave this portrait as one of my Christmas gifts to my mother, she was thrilled!  To see more of Rose's extraordinary art, please visit her on facebook here and her webpage is here.  She is an amazing and inspiring artist!


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

4 comments:

Christine said...

I can see why your mom was thrilled it's so beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

I'm glad you like it too Christine! I love Rose's art so much!

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy!