Friday, December 11, 2015

WIP Marigold Flowers Art Original Painting Work in Progress...



I've done a bit of work on my marigolds flower painting.  I've started on the petals, they are so bright and vibrant!  As I progress on this work in progress, I will block in all of the petals and then I may give them some darker darks and lighter lights later in the wip.  I'm not certain at which point I'll paint the cores, but I think I'd like to get all of the petals of both flowers in this floral piece before I continue on.  Marigolds have so many lovely petals!


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Christine said...

I love the orange!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Ohhhhh, your Marigold Flowers are coming along lovely, Lisa. I can't wait to see this one finished. These flowers remind me of growing up and playing in my grandmother's yard. :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks very much Christine and Alexandra!

DVArtist said...

Ohhhhh Orange is one of my favorite colors. I have lots of clothing in Oranges. This is beautiful.

Magic Love Crow said...

This is going to be so special, when you are finished! Orange is my mom's favourite colour!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Nicole and Stacy. Orange isn't usually a color I use much of, but it's also appearing in the wings of my fairy on the wooden plank...