Monday, December 21, 2015

WIP Marigold Flowers Art Original Painting Work in Progress ...



I am working on the petals of this 8"x8" marigold painting.  In this work in progress, I've come close to completing the petals.  My next step in this wip is to complete the petals on the second flower, then I will work on their cores.  After that I will probably touch up details on the already painted petals and most likely the core again.  I thought I might finish for tomorrow, but it's my birthday and my mum and I will be going to Huntington Gardens I think, so it's most likely I will finish for next Tuesday...


Flowers are a great source of inspiration to me.  I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

5 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!! Loving those petals so nice.

Unknown said...

So so stunning your birthday, have a great one as well as aChristmas that will bring you all that you cherish and a new year where the World will finally see the true beauty of your Art, with Love my dear Lisa Isabella xoxoxxo

Magic Love Crow said...

Gorgeous!!! I hope you had a great birthday! I have to write on your Facebook page!! Big Hugs my friend!!!

Jennifer Rose said...

looks good and have a great birthday! :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww thanks so much Christine, Lorraine, Stacy, and Jennifer! I did have a very nice day :) I've missed you Lorraine!