Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year Musings and My Big Eye Gothic Fairy with a Rose...



I'm always hesitant to make new year resolutions, because making them is easy and keeping them less so...  I have a lot of ongoing goals that I hope I will continue to strive towards.  "Rose Immersion" is part of my big eye fairy garden guardian series I'd like to do more with.  That pink rose is one of our winter roses from our garden, I brought it inside to join some other flowers I'd bought for Christmas and when I put it in the vase realized it looked just right with that painting...

I hope you have a safe and happy new years!

"Rose Immersion" Original 16"x20" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints, & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints are available on my website Here

8 comments:

DVArtist said...

I like this new series. The rose is perfect. As always you inspire me.

Christine said...

Wonderful inspiration and such a beautiful piece! Happy New Year Lisa!

Jennifer Rose said...

happy new year :)

i'm not making any resolutions this year, what happens, happens :)

Magic Love Crow said...

The rose looks so beautiful with your painting! I do hope you make more in this series! Lisa, thanks for being such a special friend! I'm sending you and your loved ones much love and many blessings! Here's to a great 2016! Big Hugs!

Alexandra MacVean said...

She's beautiful and I really like how the petal flows down onto her face. Lovely. Happy New Year, Lisa! :)
xx

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Nicole, Christine, Jennifer, Stacy, and Alexandra! Happy 2016 to you too!

DVArtist said...

You know I love your art. I just spent some time on your web site too. Just beautiful.

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so much Nicole! You are so sweet!