Saturday, December 12, 2015

Gothic Latina Fairy Angel Big Eye Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP...



I have transferred my sketch to the plank for my big eye fairy angel.  I did many sketches before I felt ready to take that step.  Some drawings work well right away, others take a bit more time...  I made the image a little darker so that the sketch of my gothic Latina fae would show more clearly, but it will be easier to see as I start to add paint to this work in progress.  I'm very excited to be at this stage of the wip, soon I will be starting on the wings of this original painting!

7 comments:

Blogoratti said...

So far so good, hope the final work comes out great. Greetings!

Christine said...

This is a major step and you are well on your way, can't wait to see this piece as it evolves!

Jennifer Rose said...

looks good so far :) the wood is a good choice to use :)

Justjennywren said...

cant wait to see the finished result- good luck x

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Blogoratti, Christine, Jennifer, and Jusyjennywren! Sometimes I enjoy painting on different substrates.

Magic Love Crow said...

This painting is going to be wonderful!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks Stacy!