Thursday, December 24, 2015

Wings of Fairy Angel Big Eye Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP...



I am continuing to work on the wings of this big eye fairy angel.  In this work in progress, I've blocked in the bottom portion of her wings.  Next I will be refining her wings a bit and then I'm on to her eyes.  I love painting eyes!  In this wip photo in addition to the original painting, you can see the photo that I took of a Painted Lady butterfly peeking out that I'm using as inspiration for her wings...  I'm not sure if I'll do any work on her today though, I still have quite a list that remains to get ready for Christmas...  I hope the holiday season is treating you well!


This is a work in progress, but I also usually post at least one finished piece on Tuesdays if you'd like to come to visit!  You also may see some of my finished paintings at http://www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

5 comments:

Margie said...

Lisa, you are such a gifted artist!

Merry, Merry Christmas!
Hope you get your Christmas list finished, I also have stuff to do!
Going now to make my Christmas cookies, I already made some for our mailman but now
need to make them for my family , Rose is here and she's going to help me!

Hugs
xo

Christine said...

The colours show up so well against the wood, so lovely! Merry Christmas Lisa!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Margie and Christine! Still working on my Christmas list, but getting there... Merry Christmas to you!

Magic Love Crow said...

Looking amazing Lisa :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Stacy!