Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My Photograph of a Reindeer at the Los Angeles Zoo...



I took this photograph of this reindeer at the Los Angeles Zoo at around this time of year last year at their Reindeer Romp.  It was a brisk day for us, but I think the reindeer thought we were having a heat wave...  Tune in next Wednesday for how the meerkats feel about our Los Angeles winter weather...  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!


I love to paint animals, you may see some of my finished paintings at http://www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.

3 comments:

Christine said...

perfect shot! Very seasonal I might add!

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute!! Merry Christmas my friend :) Wishing you and your loved ones all the best and more! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Stacy! Merry Christmas to you too!