Friday, December 4, 2015

Gothic Latina Fairy Angel Big Eye Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP for a Tiny Frame + Show Info...



This is the last work in progress view that I scanned of this big eye fairy angel maiden for the tiny frame before I completed her.  This gothic Latina beauty measures 6 1/2"x 6" framed, the art is approximately 3 1/2"x 4" with an image area of 3 3/8"x3" and is currently hanging at the "Miniature and Small Works Show" at the Whittier Gallery.

The reception is tomorrow from 3 pm to 6 pm and I'll be there at around 4.  I've been a bit under the weather so I won't be there long, but I'll be there for a little while.  I'm looking forward to seeing what other artists painted for their tiny frames!  I'll try to take some pictures, but if it's too hectic, I'll go back another day.  I'll be wearing a blue cameo necklace and I'd love to see you if you're close enough to make it to the show...

The show is at:
The Whittier Art Gallery
8035 Painter Avenue
Whittier, CA   90602 -2508
562-698-8710
info@whittierartgallery.com

The show runs until January 2nd and they're open Wednesday to Sunday from 1 pm to 6 pm.  


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:

I'm also participating in Show Your Face this week.

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope you feel well enough to enjoy the show tomorrow! Happy PPF, Valerie

Julie Lee said...

How I wish I could come and meet you, as I think your maiden is beautiful! I would love to see her in real life! Sadly I'm far away in the UK, so the journey would not be possible. Thank you so much for sharing her with us, though. xx

Christine said...

How exciting for you Lisa, so sorry you are not feeling at your best. I love the purple hits in her hair!

Jennifer Rose said...

hope you feel better!
great purple hair :)

sirkkis said...

What a awesome tiny painting. Her eyes and hair are wonderful
Wishing you a great day ♥

sheila 77 said...

I love miniatures and this is great. Like others I like the flash of purple in her hair.
Would have loved to see this miniatures exhibition.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is stunning! Have a great time at the show! I wish I lived closer! Big Hugs :)

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you feel better!

Beth Niquette said...

Her eyes are wonderful!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so much! I appreciate your thoughtful words. I would love to see you at the show if distance permitted.

DVArtist said...

Wow!!!! she is gorgeous.

Irene Rafael said...

I hope you are feeling better and that the show went well. She is a lovely piece of art.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Nicole and Irene! I didn't feel well at the show, but I'm feeling better now.