Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gothic Big Eye Angel with Black Cat Original Art Painting + Blue Winter Angel! Art Prints & ACEO Prints!



This Week "All Creatures Great and Small" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "All Creatures Great and Small," an original angel fairy painting.  This big eye gothic beauty has green eyes that match the eyes of the black cat she is holding protectively in her arms.  The art has an surreal lowbrow fantasy feel...  

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of Winter and Christmas.  In addition to another original angel, I also have prints of my cardinal bird and a poinsettia flower!  

After the auction, "All Creatures Great and Small" will be available on my website here




This Week "Winter Belle" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am also listing "Winter Belle," an original angel fairy painting.  This big eye beauty has her eyes softly closed and is composed almost entirely in shades of blue. There are snowflakes drifting gently by.  The art has an surreal lowbrow fantasy feel...  

After the auction, "Winter Belle" will be available on my website here


Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

5 comments:

Christine said...

The first piece is beautiful and dramatic and the other is such a lovely wintery contrast!

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks so very much Christine!

Magic Love Crow said...

Both of them are breath taking in their own way! The first piece bold and beautiful! Love the cat and the second piece magical and peaceful :) Hugs!

Giggles said...

Both gorgeous paintings but I am loving the greens streaks and medieval dress..Stunning work!

Hugs Giggles

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so very much Stacy and Giggles!