Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Gothic Garden Purple Rose Original Flower Floral Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints!



This Week "Purple Rose" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Purple Rose," an original flower painting.  This floral painting is usually not for sale, but I am making it available this week!  It is part of my Gothic Garden series.  The art has an impressionist expressionist feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of purple flowers.  In addition to another purple rose, there is a tiger lily and some wildflowers!  

After the auction the original painting "Purple Rose" will revert to be being not for sale, but it will be available as prints and LE ACEO prints on my website here.

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Gosh, loving this purple rose!

carol l mckenna said...

Isabelle this painting is gorgeous, exquisite!

Wishing you the magic and love of the Season ~
artmusedog and carol

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine and Carol!

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty :D

Giggles said...

Another stunning piece of work...I LOVE it so much!! I am seeing a whole new side of you in these paintings!! Thanks for sharing!! Should have looked back a lot sooner!!

Big hugs Giggles

Magic Love Crow said...

Love the way you captured this rose! Beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jennifer, Giggles, and Stacy; I love roses so much!