Thursday, October 1, 2015

29 Faces, Compilation of Big Eye Gothic Mermaid Fairy Angel Goddess Sketch Art...



Here is a compilation of all of the sketches I did for 29 faces this month.  When I first started participating in the challenge, it was very difficult to sketch daily.  Now I find that on most days, I really enjoy it.  There are some days that I sketch better than others and I also learned that I have a tendency to make a consistent error, so it's something for me to look out for in general.  I also enjoyed redrawing some of my sketches, I've marked those with corresponding dots.  I'm very glad I participated in the challenge and look forward to doing so again...

The goal is to share 29 faces during the month of September.  The challenge is also active in February.  To learn more about the challenge, please click here.

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

congrats on getting all of those done! :)

Blogoratti said...

Great challenge and sketches indeed. Greetings!

Christine said...

Lovely collage, well done!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jennifer, Blogoratti, and Christine! I think that every time I do the challenge, I enjoy it a bit more!

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats my friend! I don't know how you do it! Each and everyone so special!!!