Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Original Sunflower Flower Art Painting, Now Up on My Website...



Now Up on My Website!  
"Petite Fleur de Soleil" Original 5"x7" Painting, Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Petite Fleur de Soleil" is a vibrant yellow sunflower.  Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers.  The art has a realist impressionist feel.  I've had this piece as prints and Limited Edition ACEOs on my website for a while, but the original has come back into my collection and I am now able to offer the original painting once more!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com/ has more art available, including additional sunflowers in the floral art section!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Beautiful. It is so bright and warm and feels like the sun.
Nicole/Beadwright

Jennifer Rose said...

great colours :D never grown a sunflower before, going to try next year if I can find the seeds for them

Christine said...

your sunflower is so pretty!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Nicole, Jennifer, and Christine! I feel like sunflowers are so full of hope.