Friday, October 9, 2015

Angel Fairy Big Eye Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP Folds...



Here is an updated work in progress view of an angel fairy painting I am working on.  I've subtly changed the shape of her face on one side, added more shading to her eyes, done a little more shading on her neck and face, and done some painting on the folds of the fabric of her toga since the last time I shared this wip.  I'm starting to think it may be possible to finish her at some point!


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Irene Rafael said...

Hello Isabella, Your angel is coming along nicely. She might even be finished? I admire your tenacity to stick to it. I usually stop at a point and call it finished :)

Irene Rafael said...

PS I always think of you as Isabella... do you prefer Lisa?

Blogoratti said...

Great effort indeed, greetings!

Christine said...

She is coming along nicely I almost forgot about her, you are so patient!

sirkkis said...

She is "heavenly" this way. So delicate and mysterious.

Tracey FK said...

it is lovely, but I am really loving the wingers... you have captured a lovely texture in them...xx

Beth Niquette said...

She is so perfectly lovely--exquisite.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much!

Irene, I usually go by Lisa, but Isabella is fine.

I don't think she's done yet, her toga needs more work and then her hair; white hair is fun, but I have another color in mind... She is coming along though!

DVArtist said...

Lisa, I love this face!!!!! She is a bit sassy LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Jennifer Rose said...

looking good :) nice feathered wings and the folds look nice :)

Giggles said...

Oh she is coming along so beautifully! So much more depth!

Hugs Giggles

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Nicole, Jennifer, and Giggles!