Monday, October 12, 2015

Red Chow Chow Dog Original Art Painting + Prints & LE ACEO Prints Website Update...



Now Up on My Website!  
"La Perrita Roja" Original 8"x10" Painting, Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"La Perrita Roja" is of a red chow chow dog with golden accents.  I love animals and this dog is staring up at us so sweetly...  This canine art has a realist impressionist feel.  This piece is available as an original, as prints, and Limited Edition ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com/ has more art available, including additional animals in the assorted art section!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh wow this is fabulous Lisa he is beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so much Christine!