Friday, October 2, 2015

Virgen de Guadalupe Virgin of Guadalupe Master Study Website Update...



Now Up on My Website!
"Virgen de Guadalupe" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Virgen de Guadalupe" is a commission painting that I did inspired by the Virgin of Guadalupe, also known as Our Lady of Guadalupe.  I think she has a very gentle and sweet quality.  The piece has a soft realist feel.  This original is sold, but I do have it available as prints and ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has many more paintings available, some of them inspired by the masters in the master art studies section!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Alexandra MacVean said...

Lisa, your Lady of Guadalupe is very lovely. She certainly has a gentle and loving touch about her. Happy Friday! :)

Christine said...

She is so beautiful and serene!

Carol Rigby said...

She is lovely. Thanks for visiting and HappyPPF

Nadya said...

She is quite lovely - & nice that you offer prints.
I painted Guadalupe last fall with Shiloh Sophia (online) & loved the process. ... & Glitter :)
Happy PPF!!
Nadya - dia-creationstation

sirkkis said...

Expressive and beautiful.
Happy weekend xx

Magic Love Crow said...

She is a blessing! So beautiful! Lisa, I am trying really hard to get back on to blogging! Forgive me for being away for so long! Big Hugs ;o)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much! She was a joy to paint.

Stacy I've missed you, but it's okay to take the time you need. Hugs.

DVArtist said...

Lisa she is stunning.
Nicole/Beadwright

Giggles said...

She is so delicate and lovely! A wonderful piece of work!!

Hugs Giggles

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Nicole and Giggles!