Friday, October 16, 2015

Red Magical Mushrooms Website Update...



Now Up on My Website!
"Mushroom Village" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Mushroom Village" is a whimsical piece inspired by some mushrooms in the knoll of a tree.  I saw them on one of my visits to Descanso Gardens and took a photograph that I was inspired from at home.  The original mushrooms were brown, but for this piece, red was how I felt like going.  I may do a larger piece that incorporates a fairy by the mushrooms at some point...  The piece has a soft realist impressionist feel touched with magic.  This original is sold, but I do have it available as prints and ACEOs!

I've been working on my angel fairy, but I think I lost the folds and need to re re paint...  I'm hoping I'll get it eventually, I went to look at some incredible painted folds at the Norton Simon, I'm hoping that will help...

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has many more paintings available, some of them inspired by additional photographs that I took at Descanso Gardens!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!


I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Christine said...

sweet mushroom village, I like the red you chose.

Paper rainbow said...

This is such a beautiful painting.

Laney said...

Really like the red - glad you went with that!

Jennifer Rose said...

very eye catching :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Paper Rainbow, Laney, and Jennifer!

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, my goodness! What a talented artist you are. This piece fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give.

Giggles said...

Such a sweet piece!!

Hugs Giggles

DVArtist said...

Wow I really like these mushroom. The background contrast pops the reds. Well done.
Have a great week
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

This is such a magical piece, lovely!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Beth, Giggles, Nicole, and shedreamsofthesea...

Nadya said...

Your Mushroom village is Precious!
I did a little village of round Hobbit houses for a juried art show at our local co-op gallery last year, & one of my friends purchased it - your piece reminds me a bit of those ....
Congrats. on being our featured PPF artist!

Neesie said...

I think the red is perfect... a gorgeous fairy wonderland.
Congratulations on the sale and being a featured PPF artist.
Enjoy your weekend.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you kindly Dia and Neesie! Mushrooms are so wonderful.