Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Halloween Fall Owl Athene noctua Bird Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Owlie" Original 10"x13" Painting on Wooden Plank here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Owlie," an original Athene noctua owl painting.  Owlie is painted directly on a wood plank and would be great for fall, Halloween, or any time of year!  There is hanging hardware on the back of the original so it is ready to hang.  The art has a realist impressionist feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of birds and bird friends.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!


After the auction, "Owlie" will be available on my website here.


Edit: I accidentally used the price for an 11"x14" painting for the original instead of the price for this original painting on plank with the reduction for the promo rate... I'm sorry for the error, see additional images of the painting as well as the new lower price until Tuesday next here.

2 comments:

Christine said...

It's so nice, interesting new medium the wooden plank.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Christine! I've bought a number of the planks, but that's the first one I've used.