Saturday, October 24, 2015

Turning Grey Gray Horse Equine Art Website Update...



Now Up on My Website!
"Turning" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 5"x7" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Turning" is of a gray horse relaxing amidst some yellow flowers.  I love animals and horses are such wonderful beings...  The art has a soft realist impressionist feel.  This original is sold, but I do have it available as prints and ACEOs!

I transferred the sketch and put some texture down on my current Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead painting...  My friend Rose will be here on Monday and stay until Thursday, the schedule may be a bit different this week and I'll probably post less; she lives in Hawaii and I very rarely get to see her...

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has many more paintings available, including additional equine art in the assorted art section!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

6 comments:

Faye said...

Love your horse, Lisa. The owner of the painting must be a horse lover and so appreciative of your talents.

Christine said...

He is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that great animal looks so royal and beautiful!

(I've been on a trip to Budapest, Hungary, but now I'm back)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Faye, Christine, and susupetal! Welcome back susupetal, that must have been an amazing trip!

Jennifer Rose said...

nice painting :)

have a good time with your friend! :)

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you had a great time with your friend! Gorgeous painting!! Beautiful horse!