Monday, October 26, 2015

My White Lily Flower Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "White Lily" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "White Lily," an original flower painting.  This elegant stargazer daylily floral is set against a light blue sky.  The art has a realist impressionist feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Monday to Monday with a theme of white flowers.  I have a friend coming into town today, so my schedule is a little different than usual, but I intend to be back to Tuesday starting listings next week; with perhaps a bonus painting somewhere in between now and then...

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!


After the auction, "White Lily" will be available on my website here.

Flowers are a great source of inspiration to me.  I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

8 comments:

Christine said...

Such beautiful movement in the petals!

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty :)

DVArtist said...

This is amazingly beautiful I love your flower art so much.
You are a great inspiration to me.
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

So delicate petals!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so very much Christine, Jennifer, Nicole, and susupetal. Flowers have such a wonderful beauty.

Create With Joy said...

Hi Lisa,

Your painting is gorgeous - one of my faves to date!

Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy. I'm so excited to include you among our Featured Guests at this week's party - #200! :-)

Magic Love Crow said...

So beautiful!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Create with Joy so very much for featuring me at Inspire Me Monday! I am honored.

Thank you most kindly Stacy!