Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Photograph of a Yellow and Black Butterfly on a Pink Flower at Descanso Gardens...



I took this photograph of a yellow and black butterfly on a pink flower at Descanso Gardens a while back.  Butterflies move so quickly most of the time, I often only get to appreciate their beauty in the moment.  I was actually able to get a few shots of this beauty, this is one of my favorites of them.  I'm not sure the name of flower, but I believe the butterfly may be a Western Tiger Swallowtail.  I hope that you will enjoy this photo!

5 comments:

Christine said...

oh it's beautiful what a great capture!

Blogoratti said...

A fine photo indeed, greetings!

DVArtist said...

Very pretty.
Nicole/Beadwright

Jennifer Rose said...

looks like it might be a dahlia :)

lovely photo :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Blogoratti, Nicole, and Jennifer! Thanks Jennifer about the possible flower name, I love flowers, but I know so few of their names...