Monday, October 19, 2015

Fantasy and Realist Art by Artist Catherine Al-Rubaie...



Recently these pieces by artist Catherine Al-Rubaie arrived to me in the mail.  I feel so honored to have more of her gorgeous art added to my collection.  The top fairy is an original ACEO, imagining painting those tiny little details makes my head spin a little!  The bottom two are ACEO prints, the quality is excellent and the prints are lovely.  The fairy print at the bottom left is the one I collaborated with her on the character concept art.  The grapes at the bottom right I have been in awe of for some time.  I love my newest lovely fantasy original surreal by Catherine so much and I am so glad to have the prints as well!  She is one of my all time favorite artists!  I would highly recommend checking out some of this artist's work here on ebay or if you prefer etsy, she also has art here.

Catherine Al-Rubaie is an incredible and inspiring artist!  I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

5 comments:

Raising Samuels said...

How wonderful to get a treasure from a favorite person, and how beautiful it is. Thanks for sharing!

Christine said...

I can see why you love her pieces Lisa!

DVArtist said...

Now that is truly lovely gifts. She has a gift of art.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Raising Samuels, Christine, and Nicole! Catherine is so amazing!

Magic Love Crow said...

Thanks for sharing! Her work is amazing!