Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Halloween Fairy Goddess Pumpkin Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs!



This Week "Hallofaerie" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Hallofaerie," an original big eye fantasy painting of a fairy angel dressed up as a Greek or Roman goddess for Halloween.  She is standing next to her favorite fall jack o'lantern pumpkin.    She has big brown eyes and long brown hair.  The art has a lowbrow surreal feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of fairy angels and garden guardians.  I love Halloween, but so far my Hallofaerie is my only Halloween specific painting.  I hope to possibly have another by this time next year...  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!


After the auction, "Hallofaerie" will be available on my website here.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh this is really nice Lisa! It is perfect for the season!

Anonymous said...

She's sweet! And that pumpkin is fun!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and susupetal! Fairies and Halloween are two of my favorite things!