Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Original Sweet Pea Flower Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! July Sketches...



"To Touch the Sky" Original 8"x10" Painting on Canvas Here

 This week my featured painting is listing "To Touch the Sky," an original painting of deep purple and burgundy sweet pea flowers.  The original floral painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  This piece is dreaming of the sky.  The art has a soft realist feel.


Most of my art is also available on my website at www.lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is gothic maidens, you may see them here.



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She is a happy goth with a her huge smile.  Perhaps she knows a secret.  I think she is most likely an elf fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 12.  

This is a rough sketch.

7 comments:

Christine said...

lovely colour combination for the flowers and a sweet maiden!

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty flowers, lovely colours :)

your goth maiden is very cute

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine and Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flower.
...or she is an attractive pixie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your sweet pea flowers are so pretty! Love Lisa! And, your happy goth maiden is adorable!!! Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Stacy!