Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel, July 14, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She is wearing a hat made of flowers and has an intense expression.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 14.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Christine said...

she is super-cute Lisa!

Jennifer Rose said...

very lovely flower hat :)

Anonymous said...

"Please like the flower in my hair."
"I do! My sweetness."

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Jennifer, and Martin. Much appreciated!

Magic Love Crow said...

Very, very sweet!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks Stacy!